General

1. Add an importer for Mail.app

As most of my feeds were previously viewed in Mail.app (osx) and OPML seems to be distinctly thunderbird-centric, there doesn't appear to be any easy way for mac users to port their feeds over. A few quick searches showed that apple's tweaked the format a few times, but mostly it's stored under ~/Library/Mail/V2/RSS/*/Info.plist, now. Something like:

find ~/Library/Mail/V2/RSS -type f -name Info.plist -print0 |xargs -0 grep '<string>'http

would do most of the heavy-lifting and converting that to OPML or similar is probably not a big step, but I suspect most mac users will want more hand-holding.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep the list view stable when using next/previous

When I'm in list view and I choose next the list moves so the next item is at the top of the list, i.e. the list moves. When I'm in list view, I want to see the whole list, that's why I choose list view. Moving the list is disorienting. Please keep the list view stable when I am in list view.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gold member still see advertisement

Hi!
    I am a gold member by promotion, got it for free for one year, but still see advertisement.
    Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 54 55 56 58 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General